I’m guessing a little here on the time table but getting the blocks from design to sticker took me roughly about a month. Lots of cutting out parts while watching TV with the wife. I’m lucky to have a supportive spouse.
In addition to blocks I have made control flags at this point allowing me to make this early set up.
The chips are used to represent forts each having a numerical values that will represent it’s strength, (garrison, artillery, etc) The map sits inside a large toploader. I traced the borders with non-permanent markers. In fact, as I test, I write all over the maps. Pretty sweet set up to have at this stage.